Sunday, August 3, 2014

Intro

There are things we're trained to tell you as cosmetologists:

Conversation you've probably had in a salon:  
Stylist - "You NEED this product."
You - "But why?"
Stylist - "Ummmm... (because it stacks my paycheck) You just do! And you also need this one, this one, and this one.  Oh, and you can't live without this one."

There are actual real reasons why you do AND don't need some products, services, and treatments.  A lot of hairstylists fail to tell you the real, honest truth.  

That's my sole purpose for this blog - the real, honest truth.

Just sit back and become informed.

And if there is something you want to know more about just let me know.  I will tell you everything I know and if I don't know I will do the research and come back with an informed answer.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment